Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I'm in trouble

It's a really good thing that I'm moving to Florida in a week, but it's a bad thing too. I found a really really great guy. And I'm smitten. Like, REALLY smitten. #12 has been talking to me more and more the last few weeks at the saturday night dances, and then this past week I told him that it was probably going to be my last weekend dancing in Houston, since I'm leaving soon and have a WHOLE LOT of stuff to get done before then. At which point he looked really sad, and later asked if I'd like to go get Starbucks after dancing, since it would probably be my last week. PSSH! YEAH!!! It was a really good night of dancing, he's a really good dancer and he asked me to dance a few times, plus some of my other fav leads were there. So we left Te early and I followed him to Starbucks, which was really busy. While waiting in line he told me that my face sparkles when I smile, and that I have an infectious laugh, and he'd wanted to ask me out for the last two weeks, but had assumed I had a boyfriend. Really guys? Never assume that, cause if she has a boyfriend, she'll be flattered that you asked, you'll make her day, and she'll tell you. Once we had our drinks, we decided to go for a drive where he showed me the place where there's Blues Dancing on thursday nights and showed me Rice University (where he got his Master's degree), all the while talking music. Good music at that, Andrews Sisters, Sinatra, Sammy, as well as Buble, Connick, McKelle and Gardot. We got out to walk around a park, and he sang "You've got what it takes" and "Your Song" to me, then kissed me. Apparently I have addictive kisses and "Lips like Rose Petals." Just the thought of him makes me smile. I'm in trouble. He's as muscled as #5 and a good 6 inches taller. And have I mentioned his mad dance skills? How bout that he teaches High School? Yeah, I'm in trouble, a tall muscled dancer with a grown up job and a great voice. le sigh. And now I have to leave in a week. Get to leave, I mean, I'm going to have my own place, no roommates, no family, just me. That makes me happy. Really Happy.


In general, I'm really Happy right now. Capital H and all.


I went over to his place on Monday evening, we watched a movie and had pizza. We're going to see each other a few more times before I leave, for which I'm glad.


Also, cause I haven't posted it in a while, got hit on by a guy at the beach who wanted to take my picture cause I was so pretty (#27). Another waiter hit on me (#28), and there was a guy(#29) at the symphony last week who hit on me - he wants to make music with me, lol! - and so I must say I've have a wonderful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a snark!