Friday, May 21, 2010

Good Things

So... I've been a little bummed out, because #12 is amazing. And kinda perfect. Which makes me wish that I could have a real chance at a relationship with him, rather than starting to date him just in time to leave. Great Things about #12:

  • He is an incredible dancer
  • He has a real grown-up job (high school teacher)
  • He seems to be happy with said grown-up job
  • He feels bad for the short notice when cancelling a date 24 hours in advance
  • He's a total romantic
  • He does NOT like PDA
  • He's smart
  • He's tall
  • He is all muscly and sexy and stuff
  • His bachelors degree was in Percussion Performance (read: he's a musician)
  • He can sing
  • Perhaps most importantly: He compliments me a lot!
I'm not setting any rules about this. I've made that mistake before. Instead, I'm simply going to see what happens, and enjoy the ride. Who knows what will happen. And, if nothing else, he's helping me get over #5, which is a REALLY good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a snark!